I am a web developer and interface designer with the following skills:
- 10+ years PHP coding / application design experience
- MySQL Database design and normalization
- Advanced CSS based web design
- 15+ Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Flash animation and Actionscript
- Illustration and multimedia production
My work includes:
- Large XML ingestion / data manipulation
- AJAX-based web UI for admin tools
- Responsive design for desktop and mobile platforms
- Creating custom PHP application frameworks
- Maintaining a library of custom code classes including database abstraction
- Multimedia production including commercial video
- Logo design and marketing illustration
- Composing theme and background music
My main web site features web comic projects and showcases various art and music projects since 2003.
This site is also the main staging area for new and experimental code. It serves as a way to implement new coding and design techniques.
This is the site for the International Bowling Pro Shops and Instruction Association. I re-designed it in 2013.
Pro shops and bowling enthusiasts can find articles and information relevant to their interests. Member pro shops are registered on the site and can be found using search tools via state or postal codes.
Crown Stair is Central Kentucky's premier manufacturer and distributor of shop-built wood stairways, shop-built handrails, staircase parts, and stair rail parts.
I am currently working on a newer design for the site.
Babblefish Recording Studios is a recording studio in Franklin, Ohio.
I built and maintained the web site for Babblefish Recording Studios from 2000 through 2007.
I developed a custom, lightweight charts / graphing system in PHP for use in several projects.
This is an advanced PHP-based experimental site that generates a variety of encoded digital audio signals.
The signals are generated entirely in PHP without the use of any additional server-side software.
AFSK, DTMF, MF, Morse code, spectrum image encoded text, and other experimental formats are supported.
The main site used to have rather active discussion forums. I developed custom software to power them.
Version 3 is currently under development and it implements the latest updates to my custom code library, including a new database abstraction class and a forms generator.
Using a Raspberry Pi, I set up a USB thermometer and custom shell scripts, augmented with PHP scripts, to log, graph, and archive temperatures.
Cocoebiz is a company in Japan that distributes video game music and promotes music composers in the video game industry.
I built and maintained the site for Cocoebiz from 2006 through early 2012.
Additionally, I created the composer web site for Noriyuki Iwadare in 2006.